The client was suffering from multiple service issues with their existing Travel Management Company (TMC), so after 18 months, a new TMC was desired.
- A global law firm with eight offices across the world and a combined spend of $15 million
- The client was suffering from multiple service issues with their existing Travel Management Company (TMC), so after 18 months, a new TMC was desired
- To work with a dedicated implementation manager and global account management team ensuring strong relationships were built from the outset and an effective roll out was achieved
- A TMC that understood the client’s objectives, expectations and requirements for the year ahead
- A personalized approach to service and service excellence at every touch point
- A robust travel policy was built and implemented globally with the Reed & Mackay management team able to enforce and monitor policy compliance through the whole process
- The bespoke travel policy ensured that cost savings were achieved through tighter management of traveler behavior
Results and future plans
- A phased implementation plan was mapped out, ensuring that the global implementation manager and account management team worked efficiently and effectively, enabling delivery of a fully operational service
- We continue to advise on and deliver proactive solutions to achieve further cost savings without compromising on service
- We reduced travel spend by 23% through driving better policy compliance
Reed & Mackay offer consistent service excellence regardless of the nature of the request. We feel we are in very safe hands.