REPORTING TO: Global Brand and Communications Director
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
We’re looking for a communications specialist who is passionate about employee experience and brand to drive Reed & Mackay’s programme of internal communications across all regions. This role will be based in London and will focus on attracting and retaining talent as we look to embed an enhanced purpose, vision and value set across the global organisation and welcome employees back into the business as travel returns post pandemic.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment and is passionate about employee experience with a customer-first mindset. You combine strategic thinking with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You’re collaborative, flexible, open-minded and have a passion for the role that business culture plays in client experience.
Initially a 6-month fixed term contract, with possibility to go permanent thereafter
• Deliver an integrated campaign to roll out and embed new values across the global organisation
• Ensure alignment of the Employer Brand and EVP with the External Brand
• Establish Communication Champions Network to empower the employee voice
• Build structure and cadence into business update communication programme, measuring engagement and driving continuous improvement
• Establish programme of measurement including quarterly surveys and more regular temperature checks on employee sentiment and efficacy of current communication methods, letting data drive a continuously evolving approach to employee communication
• Liaise with colleagues across Digital, Brand, Marketing and HR to ensure consistent communications across BAU and change activity
• Build an internal communication programme to connect the global organisation
• Ensure that successes are shared and celebrated, leveraging examples of extraordinary service and behaviours that demonstrate our values, weaving them into the fabric of the business through high impact story telling
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint
• Hands on experience managing internal communication channels
• Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas
• Established ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
• Organisational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
• Proven track record in crafting internal messaging and effective storytelling
• Change communication as a permanent employee or contractor
If you believe this role is for you, please send your CV to Recruitment@reedmackay.com