With you every step of the way
With ever-evolving challenges, from geopolitical events and the effects of climate change to cyber security and the threat of misinformation, it’s paramount to ensure your travel management company has a duty of care solution that provides you and your travellers with peace of mind.
At Reed & Mackay, our clients are supported by award-winning people and technology from trip enquiry to return home or to the office.
How do comprehensive duty of care solutions support your entire business?
- An award-winning in-house emergency travel service on-hand to support you and your travellers 24/7/365
Proactive incident management
- Our Incident Management Unit monitors travel risk disruption to compile reports within minutes and respond immediately
- Travel alerts delivered straight to your travellers via SMS, email and R&M/Mobile
- Live traveller tracking and country risk reports powered by leading global intelligence service
- Know where your people are with complete visibility of your travellers locations, at a click of a button, on an interactive world map
“The traveller tracking on R&M/Portal is fantastic… I simply search for their names and can easily see not only all the trips they’ve been on but their current trips too… There’s so much in the R&M/Protect suite… such as its risk reports and information on all the transport and medical aspects, particularly if our travellers are visiting a destination for the first time.”
Ready to see our duty of care solutions in action?
Find out more about how our proactive traveller safety and travel risk management solutions can support your business.