London, 20th February
REPORTING TO: CEO EUROPE
Reed & Mackay delivers service-led corporate travel, people-focused technology, and award-winning event solutions across the globe. As part of the Navan Group, we believe in travel made easy, and in software designed for the people who use it. Born from close working relationships within the financial, legal and insurance sectors, Reed & Mackay combines inspired service with state-of-the-art technology to create a level of travel and event management like no other.
For its French entity, the company is seeking for a Brand Development and Quality Director.
Taking over from one of the founder and integrating a passionate and supportive team, you will enable the company to continue to grow on its markets segments.
You will give the company a new impetus by increasing its influence and by leading commercial, marketing and sales development projects.
After having understood the specificities of the market, the products and the know-how, you will develop the structure by optimizing the best practices, thanks to a collaborative and committed Management Team and a CEO Europe supporting the structure and contributing to the strategic thinking.
Beyond your skills, your ability to leverage the strengths of our reputation and our track record to evolve practices and take teams with you is essential.
- Develop and execute the strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention, and sustainable growth
- Develop and lead customer acquisition strategy and execute conversion across key marketing channels.
- Own end-to-end marketing initiatives, from identifying strategic opportunities to planning and execution, with support from cross-functional team members.
- Think strategically, develop, and communicate a compelling vision on the market.
- Monitor the competitive and industry landscape
- Looking to take on a high degree of ownership for results and renew ISO 9001 Quality certification
- Commercial, business development background and familiarity with entrepreneurial and matrixed organizations.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, or in a senior Development Leadership role across all aspects of the identification and acquisition opportunities – a variety of roles/experiences is a plus!
- Experience with multiple technological platforms and high technical acumen.
- Natural people management and leadership experience with solid evidence of building successful, high-performing teams.
- Excellent communicator: superior communication skills, and a strong background in strategic, consultative selling¨
- Excellent relationship-building capability and experience with prospects and current clients and strategic business partners across multiple sectors.
- A high level of motivation. You are competitive and thrive under pressure with tight deadlines
- Detail-orientation. Nothing gets past you because you dig in and verify your work
- Ability to foster a team-selling environment, both internally and externally.
- Excellent project /program management and analytical skills.
- Comfortable undertaking negotiations.
- Process-driven: You make the complex simple. You can take something unstructured or in need of improvement and build a process or structure around it to make it hum. The more challenging the problem, the more excited you are to tackle it!
- Fluent in French and English with strong presentation skills.
- A sincere interest in working in a dynamic, lean, entrepreneurial environment
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done: You get down “in the weeds” to become an expert with your team, but also know when to delegate or hire new team members. You thrive on being able to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Your team loves working for you because you are demanding. They know you are getting the best out of them and that they are growing
- Things change every day! You excel in this type of workplace because you love to win, are not afraid of a challenge, and will rise to any occasion.
- Ethical: You do the right thing, always.
- Fun: You bring a sense of humour and humility to work every day