Sydney, 15th June
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF SALES
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
Working as part of a wider Corporate Sales Team your role will be creating and developing new sales opportunities and setting meetings through outbound cold calls, email/social media campaigns and inbound marketing/lead follow-up.
We are looking for a talented, confident, and competitive person, not necessarily with experience of working within the corporate travel sector, but someone who can adapt quickly, listen intently, and work equally as hard on their own or as part of the team.
This role is fundamental in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Research prospects, identify key players and generate new leads
- Contact and update historic leads
- Set meetings for the sales team
- Manage and maintain the CRM tool (Salesforce) and expand your database of prospects
- Collect competition updates and general information
- A naturally engaging, positive and friendly telephone manner and excellent email writing skills
- Confidence to interact on social media
- An inquisitive nature with a skill for active listening
- Creative, tenacious, self-motivated and determined personality
- Focused on achieving and exceeding set targets for financial reward
- Experience in Salesforce, LinkedIn, telesales, or any sales background is desired but not essential