Sydney / Melbourne, 22nd March
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF CLIENT SUCCESS
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, the fastest growing travel and spend technology platform.
Currently we’re looking for a Client Success Manager. This role will be based in either Sydney or Melbourne and will focus on ensuring the delivery of travel management services to clients in line with their specific needs and agreement, to ensure the retention and growth of the portfolio.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment with a customer-first mindset. You enjoy working as part of a team and you are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You care just as much about efficiency as you do quality in execution. You are collaborative, flexible, open-minded and have a passion for the role that corporate travel, and meetings and events play in driving business value.
- Commercial Relationships with Clients
- Client Satisfaction
- Travel Program Advice
- Strategic Relationships with Suppliers
- Collaborative Teamwork and Communication
- Management of client databases & office systems
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Commercially minded
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Results orientation
- Influence and persuasiveness
- Customer focus
- Strong oral communicator and presenter
- A strong understanding of travel management
- Familiarity with travel distribution
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a commercial/business environment preferably with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Clearly discernible communication skills