London, 13th June
REPORTING TO: FINANCE INTEGRATION MANAGER
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
This is a full-time role, based in our central London office. They will be an integral part of the Finance Integration team driving various improvement projects and strategies to continually improve both system and process efficiencies.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work not only with our global R&M offices but also with the wider TripActions Group.
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Evaluate and continuously review detailed system and process documentation
- Gather and analyse internal data to help build business cases for future development
- Scope, prioritise and co-ordinate mid/back-office sprint planning and strategic projects
- Co-ordinate UAT, sign off and communication plans
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Travel Management industry
- Highly competent in project management – particularly in a systems environment
- Experience within an accounting environment
- Familiarity to dashboard reporting tools e.g., Tableau, would be advantageous
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated quality in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, organisation and judgement
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity