London, 16th May
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL PARTNER SOLUTIONS MANAGER
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
This technology role is one which ensures that the overall connectivity we have with any of our international offices is deployed and maintained in a robust and integrated fashion.
Key to the success of the role, is an individual who approaches challenges and difficulties with a solution-oriented mindset and a problem-solving approach. Specifically, this means becoming fully conversant with the R&M IT infrastructure and that of our global markets and working out how these can interact in as optimised manner as is possible.
This role will have responsibility for key pillars of connectivity to our partners – including GDS and profile integration and post trip data handoff – the role also includes the roll out of client facing global R&M technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Onboarding of new partners from a technology standpoint
- Implement and advise on the deployment of new products to partners
- Deploy and maintain a partner capability matrix
- Be a subject matter expert for partner technology
- Responsible for the development and delivery of training on global products for partners
- Develop and maintain a technical partner on-boarding checklist. Manage technical on-boarding of new partners or existing partners wishing to adopt new products
- Work together with marketing on release notes for partners and sales kits
- Be the single point of contact for partners for technical questions
- Create a virtual team of champions across the business to ensure that knowledge is shared
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- GDS knowledge – in-depth of at least 1 GDS – Sabre, Amadeus or Travelport
- Understanding of reporting and business intelligence in a TMC environment
- Operational understanding of a TMC workflows in operations
- Good project management skills – ability to work on multiple projects
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written, are essential
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation and process flows.
- Experience of having worked in a global environment highly beneficial
- Experience of working with key global technology providers is highly desirable;
- Including, but not limited to Concur, Cytric, Sabre, Amadeus, Travelport, TravelFusion, Umbrella Profiles and COMPLEAT
- Other language(s) beneficial but not limiting
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We think it’s very important that you take responsibility and drive your own personal and professional development. You will be encouraged to develop your leadership and technical product skills and knowledge through a combination of formal (classroom), online and “on the job” training. R&M encourage individuals to pursue professional accreditations and provide support for external exams.
R&M operate an open culture, providing the opportunity for their staff to build valuable management, business and commercial experience to complement their proven technical skill set.
WORKING HOURS AND TRAVEL
This role can be office or home based. Core UK business hours are 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday, but given the global nature of this role, we would anticipate some deviances from this so as to accommodate interactions with partners. In addition to this, there may be a requirement to travel internationally to visit partner markets as appropriate.
Responsible for assisting with compliance to Reed & Mackay’s certification programmes and policies.