Sydney, 22nd February
REPORTING TO: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
The Group Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team in the Asia Pacific region. They will help support the growth of the business in the region and work on projects aligned with that evolution.
This is a “hands on” role that requires a motivated and focused individual looking to step up, be involved and contribute to the business holistically, working across the entire organisation including with Senior Management as well as Operations, Sales and Account Management.
- Contributing to the migration from Sun Systems to NetSuite
- Client Trading & Profitability analysis
- Month End close for the entities including Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assistance with annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Annual statutory audits for the region
- Assistance with periodic tax compliance including BAS, IAS, PRT, ITR etc
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA)
- Minimum 4 years experience in a commercial/ business environment
- US GAAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of working with Infor Sun Systems, NetSuite and Tableau will be beneficial, but not essential
- Advanced Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience in Travel Industry and/or FinTech desirable
- Experience with IPO’s also desirable but not essential