REPORTING TO: HEAD OF PRODUCT DELIVERY
OFFICE LOCATION: LONDON (HYBRID)
Reed & Mackay is a global leader in the travel and event management arena, delivering extraordinary service and proprietary, people-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring we meet our clients’ needs today. To meet growing client demand in the Middle East, we opened our Dubai office in 2016 and expanded into Abu Dhabi with a dedicated office at the end of 2022. The Middle East continues to be a key area of growth for Reed & Mackay. In May 2021, we became part of Navan and, together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a 1st Line Product Delivery Team Member. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by promptly and accurately addressing customer inquiries and technical issues via the chat functionality on our Product.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction, troubleshooting basic technical problems, and effectively triaging and escalating issues to higher-level support teams when necessary
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Customer Interaction: Engage with customers in a courteous and professional manner through the chat functionality, addressing their questions, concerns, and technical issues effectively and efficiently.
- Issue Triage: Accurately assess and categorize incoming customer queries and technical problems, determining whether they can be resolved at the 1st line level or need to be escalated to higher-level support teams.
- Problem Solving: Diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues related to our product, offering clear and concise solutions while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of customer interactions, technical issues, and solutions provided, utilizing appropriate ticketing or customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Escalation: Collaborate closely with 2nd line support teams to escalate complex or unresolved issues, providing thorough context and relevant information to facilitate swift resolutions.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with our product features, updates, and changes, enabling you to provide accurate and relevant assistance to customers.
- Customer Advocacy: Act as the voice of the customer by providing feedback on recurring issues, suggesting process improvements, and contributing to the overall enhancement of the customer support experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience in business travel with an understanding of the industry
- Excellent product support experience is essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and logically when addressing customer issues
- Capable of handling multiple customer interactions and technical issues simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and quality
- A strong team player with the dexterity to support colleagues and clients across a multitude of support queries and products
- Inquisitive with the ability to use own initiative to solve problems in a methodical manner
- Ability to gather user requirements and work on own initiative to produce innovative solutions
- An excellent communicator who makes the complex look simple
- Integrity will be important to you – open, honest and direct – with the ability to fit well within the company’s continuing desire to maintain values in developing culture and where all are treated with respect
- Clear communicator, able to articulate key messages to a diverse audience
- Maturity and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised and efficient individual with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Good written English
- MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We think it’s very important that you take responsibility and drive your own personal and professional development. You will be encouraged to develop your, leadership and technical Product skills and knowledge through a combination of formal (classroom), online and “on the job” training.
R&M encourage individuals to pursue professional accreditations and provide support for external exams. R&M operate an open culture, providing the opportunity for their staff to build valuable management, business and commercial experience to complement their proven technical skill set. Team members have the opportunity to influence the Solutions strategy and take a key role in the delivery of Product across the business.
OFFICE LOCATION AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
This role will be a hybrid role, working remotely and at R&M’s head office which is based in London. The core UK business hours (08:30 – 18:00) however depending on client and business needs this may need to flex. As part of this role you will be required to travel for client and product meetings both nationally and internationally.
Responsible for assisting with compliance to Reed & Mackay’s certification programmes and policies.