London, 20th May
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
As a Sales Development Representative for the France market, you will jointly strengthen the New Business area and make a decisive contribution to the growth of our company.
Working as part of a wider Corporate Sales Team your role will be creating and developing new sales opportunities and setting meetings through outbound cold calls, email/social media campaigns and inbound marketing/lead follow-up. The role will be based in London but developing our market in France.
We are looking for a talented, confident, and competitive person, not necessarily with experience of working within the corporate travel sector, but someone who can adapt quickly, listen intently, and work equally as hard on their own or as part of the team.
As Sales Development Representative you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
CORE SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Fluent French speaker
- A natural relationship builder
- Ability to use a multitude of outreach methods including social media, phone and email to generate interest in a service we provide
- Draw deep on your ability to select and research a potential client, formulating a meaningful and comprehensive plan for approaching your target person
- A naturally engaging, positive and friendly telephone manner and excellent email writing skills
- Confidence to interact on social media
- An inquisitive nature with a skill for active listening
- Creative, tenacious, self-motivated and determined personality
- A focus on achieving and exceeding set targets for financial reward
- Be accurate and consistent with the administrative side of the job
- Experience in Salesforce, LinkedIn, telesales, or any sales background is desired but not essential
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate new leads
- Contact and update historic leads
- Set meetings for the sales team
- Strategically look at current client base and target competitor companies
- Manage and maintain the CRM tool (Salesforce) and expand your database of prospects
- Collect competition updates and general information