London, 13th May
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, the fastest growing travel and spend technology platform.
Travel is back with a bang and we’re looking for a passionate marketing professional to lead customer marketing. Based in London, this role will play a critical part in leading our global client engagement programme, including measurement of satisfaction through the roll-out of Net Promoter Scoring.
You will be a personable and effective communicator, able to work independently while also recognising the power of collaboration to create an extraordinary customer experience and deliver on corporate objectives.
You will own the client advocacy programme, working closely with sales, marketing, client success and product to put our clients at the heart of our service and technology roadmap, ensuring we have the required visibility to maintain and build on our position as the global service leader in corporate travel.
You must have experience in management of NPS and C-SAT programmes.
- Scope, design and deliver Net Promoter and Client Satisfaction scoring across the global business, running regular surveys to drive change and align service and product roadmaps with client-need
- Create special marketing content for client success to help priority clients extract value from our services
- Launch SMB Client Engagement Programme building a community of brand advocates in this specific segment through engaging and value-led campaigns, maximising client experience and in turn up-sell opportunity
- Work closely with Product, and Product Marketing using NPS and C-SAT scoring alongside qualitative research methods to put the client at the heart of our technology roadmap
- Own the customer advocacy programme, including referrals, testimonials, references, case studies and logo rights, identifying key customers to support speaking opportunities etc.
- Work closely with Event/Field Marketing to maximise opportunity for engagement events to provide a platform for feedback
- Work closely with growth marketing and sales, helping to meet objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing and business
- Analytical skills to determine effectiveness of the client marketing programme and align client satisfaction/experience scores with wider business goal performance
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM (Salesforce knowledge is a big plus) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot knowledge a plus).
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive client engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity