London, Farringdon 10th January
REPORTING TO: FINANCE INTEGRATION MANAGER
Reed & Mackay leads the global travel and event management arena with extraordinary service and proprietary, client-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring that we’re everything that our clients need today. In May 2021, we became part of the TripActions Group, and together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
This is a full-time role, based in our central London office, with full accountability and responsibility for the global financial systems. They will be an integral part of the Finance Integration team driving various improvement projects and strategies to continually improve both system and process efficiencies.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work not only with our global R&M offices but also with the wider TripActions Group.
- Assist in the critical go-live stage of migration from our incumbent accounting package (Infor SUN) to our new ERP system, NetSuite
- Plan and deliver all end user NetSuite inductions and training globally
- Support in the design and build of internal and departmental reporting
- Maintenance and first line of technical support for NetSuite for our global users
- Oversee and monitor real-time journal posting from front/mid-office systems into NetSuite
- Liaise with other departments such as IT Support to ensure the financial systems and any integrations remain working and available to all relevant users
- Scope and co-ordinate financial strategic projects, including communication to all parties both internal and external
- Compiling detailed system and process documentations in line with SOX compliance regulations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of NetSuite
- Highly competent in project management – particularly in a systems environment
- Experience within an accounting environment
- Familiarity to dashboard reporting tools e.g., Tableau, would be advantageous
- Exposure to FP&A integration e.g., Anaplan, would be valuable
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated quality in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, organisation and judgement
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
If you believe this role is for you, please send your CV to Recruitment@reedmackay.com