REPORTING TO: GLOBAL HEAD OF PRODUCT OPERATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION: USA
Reed & Mackay is a global leader in the travel and event management arena, delivering extraordinary service and proprietary, people-led technology. Ranked first in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 2020, we are a business that is always looking forwards, while ensuring we meet our clients’ needs today. To meet growing client demand in the Middle East, we opened our Dubai office in 2016 and expanded into Abu Dhabi with a dedicated office at the end of 2022. The Middle East continues to be a key area of growth for Reed & Mackay. In May 2021, we became part of Navan and, together we are setting the agenda for the future of business travel.
The Team Lead Product Delivery USA role will play a crucial role in leading a team of technical experts who are focused on supporting our staff and customers using our proprietary technology and third-party platforms. You will help build a self-motivating, efficient team, where all Service Level Agreements are upheld and surpassed whilst maintaining the quality of responses.
- Manage the day to day running of the Product Delivery 1st and 2nd Line teams who are providing support for R&M proprietary technology and 3rd Party Self-booking tools.
- Maintain team responsibilities rota weekly.
- Manage and monitor phone coverage to ensure phone service is always provided.
- Ensure that the Product Helpdesk provides a proactive, efficient, and mature service to the organization.
- Lead the team in triaging all contact to Product from 1st line to 2nd line.
- Log all contact using a ticket logging software.
- Maintain and update ticket logging software for optimum efficiencies for team.
- Support the team with task management within IQ in a timely manner. Continuously monitor task activity to improve efficiency.
- Be the first point of escalation for Product enquiries.
- Work with wider Product Team to create content for online learning.
- Work with the Global Head of Product Operations to set department and individual objectives, conduct regular performance reviews, annual appraisals.
- Have input on recruitment process by assisting with interviews with Global Head of Product Operations
- Lead, mentor, train & support team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience in business travel with an understanding of the industry.
- Excellent Product support experience is essential, including both client facing and agent facing tools.
- People management and team building experience is essential in this role
- A strong team player with the dexterity to support colleagues and clients across a multitude of support queries and products
- Inquisitive with the ability to use own initiative to solve problems in a methodical manner
- Ability to gather user requirements and work on own initiative to produce innovative solutions.
- An excellent communicator who makes the complex look simple
- Integrity will be important to you – open, honest and direct – with the ability to fit well within the company’s continuing desire to maintain values in developing culture and where all are treated with respect
- Clear communicator, able to articulate key messages to a diverse audience
- Maturity and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised and efficient individual with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Good written English
- MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We think it’s very important that you take responsibility and drive your own personal and professional development. You will be encouraged to develop your, leadership and technical Product skills and knowledge through a combination of formal (classroom), online and “on the job” training. R&M encourage individuals to pursue professional accreditations and provide support for external exams.
R&M operate an open culture, providing the opportunity for their staff to build valuable management, business and commercial experience to complement their proven technical skill set. Team members have the opportunity to influence the Solutions strategy and take a key role in the delivery of Product across the business.
OFFICE LOCATION AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
This role will be a hybrid role, working remotely and at R&M’s head office which is based in Philadelphia. The core UK business hours (08:30 – 18:00) however depending on client and business needs this may need to flex. As part of this role you will be required to travel for client and product meetings both nationally and internationally
Responsible for assisting with compliance to Reed & Mackay’s certification programmes and policies.