A better way to travel on business
Your travel preferences are our priority. As a Reed & Mackay client, you will have a dedicated team of travel consultants to focus on your specific business goals and your travellers’ personal preferences.
A dedicated team of travel consultants for your business
Travelling or booking travel?
You focus on the trip goals; our team will handle the rest.
- Traveller preferences are front and center. We know whether you prefer the window seat or aisle. If you have a favourite hotel, we’ll recommend similar in other cities.
- Time is money. We can optimise your trip with on-time flight records and online check-in, so the focus stays on work.
- Proactive support when disruptions occur. Reed & Mackay is on stand-by to find the best travel solution.
Managing a travel programme?
With a dedicated service model and contracted SLAs, you can focus on the big picture.
- Traveller satisfaction – your dedicated team of travel consultants at Reed & Mackay average a 97.7% CSAT score.
- Customised service levels for every client – giving you confidence your travellers receive consistent and tailored support 24/7/365.
- Strategic client success – aligning programme performance to your organisation’s goals.
Focused on company-wide business objectives?
Keep your business operating smoothly and meet your organisation’s goals.
- Reputation management is key when traveling with clients, employees or other stakeholders in your organisation.
- Protect your organisation, employees and clients. Discretion, confidentiality and the highest standard of data security.
- Meet your ESG goals – reduce Scope 3 emissions from your travel programme.
We're serious about service
I just wanted to reach out to say the consultant was extremely helpful.
She was able to get two of our partners onto new flights within the hour. Her expedited service was truly life-saving as both attorneys needed to leave today for their business trip.
Imagine a better way to travel for business.
Ready to experience extraordinary business travel?