The BA Premier Card; an invitation only loyalty card by British Airways is believed by many to be the most exclusive loyalty card within the corporate travel industry today. British Airways have contracted a special Agreement with the British Airport Association (BAA) enabling card holder’s to gain direct access into the renowned Concorde Lounge. The ‘Millionaires door’ – the nickname given to the door between First Class Check-in and the Concorde Lounge only resonates the value of this arrangement and even more so of the card itself.
Reed & Mackay have collated information on the BA Premier Card; its functions, and benefits, some of which include:
- A guaranteed seat; even on a flight that is fully booked
- Assurance that all flights are met regardless of missed connections or connection delays; even if this involves delaying a flight for a card holder
- Upgrades from Business Class to First Class, whenever possible
- Access to the Concorde Lounge at London Heathrow
- Fast track through immigration and airport security
- Chauffeur driven ground transportation in a Jaguar from the lounge to the aircraft at London Heathrow
- A Meet and Assist upon arrival at First Class Check-in by a member of BA Special Services the ground division responsible for handling VIP passengers, available at;
- UK: London Heathrow
- USA: JFK, Newark, Houston, LA, Boston, Newark and Washington Dulles
- India: Mumbai
As it stands, there are approximately 1200 BA Premier Cards available globally and with approval only sanctioned by the BA board, this is one truly exclusive membership card.