Globalisation of shared services
- Objective – To implement a Global Shared Services Travel and Expense programme. All global operations were moved to one universal process involving the adoption of a single version of SAP.
- Contract transition and account set-up were rolled out in a phased delivery model across 30 countries.
- A Global Account Management Structure ensured consistency in service and process, integrating business travel and expense across all markets in line with the SAP implementation
- An educational programme ensured all markets were booking the most competitive fares and rates and were complying to required data capture at point of sale to ensure full visibility of spend and behaviour
Saving and efficiency
- First year air and rail savings = $784k
- Added value savings = $186k
- Consolidated Hotel Programme savings = $164k
- Total Return on Investment = $1.1million
In addition to exceptional savings, the consistent service across markets resulted in 95.5% traveller satisfaction scores.