What would the service expectations of your business travel programme look like if you were creating them from scratch today?
The needs of business travellers have evolved, and a more personalised experience has never been more relevant. The way we work has changed. Hybrid and remote work is here to stay and our expectations of tech are higher than ever. However, with the challenges and complexities the global travel industry faces, delivering trust, confidence and excitement in a business travel programme remains essential.
We partnered with BTN Group for a thought-leadership webinar on service innovation, where industry experts provided answers and insights into the following questions:
- What do service expectations look like for everyone involved in the travel programme, from bookers and buyers to the travellers themselves?
- What do service levels across all business travel touchpoints look like?
- And will elements, such as sustainability and wellbeing, feature more heavily in service expectations?
The webinar was moderated by Jen Bankard, The BTN Group, and the panellists included:
- Katie Virtue, Client Solutions Lead at Festive Road
- Ryan Taylor, Category Manager – Travel at SMBC
- Benoit Gascoin, Senior Travel Manager at Partners Group AG
READY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW REED & MACKAY DELIVERS EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE?
Contact our travel experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.