Reed and Mackay is an ambitious business that delivers forward thinking travel solutions and exemplary service to our clients across the globe. At the heart of our business are talented people who share a passion for the extraordinary, no matter what they do.
Reed and Mackay continues to deliver successful year on year growth. With an enviable global client base, we aim to deliver consistent service excellence wherever we work. Our global marketing team plays a key role in driving a step change to support the next stage of global growth in this very successful business. Business development is an area of focus for us to expand our client base across markets.
This is an entry level role, requiring a bright, enthusiastic individual to work alongside the Global Business Development Manager as we build a framework to identify and targets new prospects across markets and sectors. This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced global marketing team.
The role will take on the day-to-day management of Salesforce, including first line user support and accountability of data accuracy, cleanliness and database growth to drive business expansion. The role will require a positive and professional person with excellent attention to detail who takes pride in their work. An excellent communicator who can manage multiple workloads and deadlines and work with multiple teams across the business.
Experience of Salesforce is desirable. However, a candidate with an interest in technology, a tolerance for large data cleansing projects and can-do positive attitude is our priority. Considerable support will be provided to the right candidate.
- CRM (Salesforce):
Provide first line support for Salesforce CRM across all R&M global offices
- On-boarding new starters and provide training and refresher courses, as required
- Creation and maintenance of Global CRM user guides
- Salesforce process mapping to conform with our ISO accreditations
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the CRM functionality works for all teams
- Testing and deploying of new features and functionality, as required
- Manage 3rd party technology integrations and the introduction of external apps into CRM
- Communicate updates and enhancements to the wider business
- Understand Pardot and provide support as required
- Data management:
- Ensure the cleanliness and accuracy of all global data within CRM
- Manage and report on data quality in the Salesforce system to ensure reliable reporting
- Conduct desktop research of key clients and prospects to ensure database expansion
- Ensure accuracy of prospect client segments across all global markets to aid targeted marketing activity
- Lead generation:
- Generating lists to support marketing campaigns delivery
- Research, find, qualify and upload new leads for the sales team
- Regular synching of data to ESP (Pardot) to ensure contact information is up-to-date
- Ensure accurate recording and reporting of marketing qualified (MQL) and sales qualified leads (SQL)
- LinkedIn Sales navigator – building out network of clients on LinkedIn
- Lead Forensics – adding and assigning new leads from website traffic
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of Salesforce (or similar CRM) highly advantageous but not essential
- Skills and expertise, Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Managing multiple workloads and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
- Good problem solving skills
- Pride in your work
- Stamina to see large projects through to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- Good listening skills